- Epsom salt helps improve flower blooming and enhances a plant’s green color.
- It can even help plants grow bushier.
- Epsom salt is made up of hydrated magnesium sulfate.
- Adding Epsom salts to soil that already has sufficient magnesium can actually harm your soil and plants, such as by inhibiting calcium uptake.
- Spraying Epsom salt solutions on plant leaves can cause leaf scorch.
- Excess magnesium can increase mineral contamination in water that percolates through soil.
There are no reviews yet.